How do I connect to my Novell drives (Personal, Shared, Media) on a Mac computer?
In order to connect to your Novell drives, you must be connected to Denison's network. If you are off-campus, you will have to first use open and log into Pulse Secure (see FAQ 561
To connect to your Novell drives... SHOW ME - video tutorial: https://youtu.be/f4w-I4CdWpQ
TELL ME - step-by-step instructions:
- Open Finder and select “Go”, “Connect to Server”.
- In the Server Address line, enter the server address for the desired drive from the list below and then click the “+” button to save it as a Favorite Server. Repeat for as many drives as you wish to access. This is a one-time only step. In the future, skip to step 3.
- Select the desired server from your Favorite Servers list and click “Connect”. A log-in screen will appear.
- Select “Registered User” and enter your Denison BigRedID and password (same as what you use for MyDenison or email).
- Your volumes will appear on your desktop. The servers you've connected to will appear under "SHARED" in your Finder window.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 740-587-6395 or email@example.com
. Last updated/reviewed 06/22/16