How do I connect to my Novell drives (Personal, Shared, Media) on a Mac computer?
In order to connect to your Novell drives, you must be connected to Denison's network. If you are off-campus, you will have to first use Remote Access (see FAQ 561
To connect to your Novell drives...
- Open Finder and select “Go”, “Connect to Server”.
- In the Server Address line, enter the server address for the desired drive from the list below and then click the “+” button to save it as a Favorite Server. Repeat for as many drives as you wish to access. This is a one-time only step. In the future, skip to step 3.
- Select the desired server from your Favorite Servers list and click “Connect”. A log-in screen will appear.
- Select “Registered User” and enter your Denison username and Novell password.
- Your volumes will appear on your desktop. The servers you've connected to will appear under "SHARED" in your Finder window.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 740-587-6395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated/reviewed 06/08/15